Obsession about FreeCommander

Discussion, questions and support.
sertacthebassman

Obsession about FreeCommander

#1 Post by sertacthebassman » 27.06.2016, 17:34

A long time ago, the first file explorer software i tried was FC. A few times i got problem. For example : During Copying/moving (i dont remember) files, Windows's own "copying" (or moving, i don't remember) window was not allow me turn back FC. The operation window was blinking and didn't allow me to use FC again because of windows' blinking window of file operation.

So, i figured out that, FC has own copying - moving window / and method. In this way, i could use FC again during copying / moving operation. The last days i figured that too; FC has a super nice "sync" method. Better than "sync" softwares for windows so far. I have been using it for "mirror backup" for my D: drive to externel drive.

As i said in subject, i have a obsession about FC. My PC is not good without FC.

I want to ask that; How long / Since when FC has these features: FC's own file operation method and FC's own sync method.

Thank you for amazing software, developers. I'm university student from Turkiye. Greetings from Turkiye :) I will donate you with my very first salary :)))