I noticed FC displays tree with background color green (indicating plain view mode), in the tree column after a move action.
How to reproduce:
1. open 2 panel, one in plain view (cntrl-b);, the folder has to have several sub folders and files in them.
2. press cntrl-A in the plain view panel
3. right mouse move to the other panel
4. on release press move here
5. tree view of the original location is green (this was not before the move action).
tested with FreeCommander XE 2020 Build 810a 32-bit public with WIn10 64
Bugs and issues.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests