If you have found a bug in FreeCommander XE, please report it in this forum (Bug Reports). Here are few hints:
• Make sure you use the latest version of FreeCommander.
• Report a bug only if it has appeared repeatedly.
• Describe the steps to reproduce a bug (if possible).
• Report the FreeCommander version and operating system. E.g. "FreeCommander XE 2014 Build 650, Windows 7 SP1 64-bit".
• Sometimes it's useful to make a screenshot of the problem. You can use the integrated FreeCommander feature (menu > Tools > Desktop Snapshot), or one of many free tools available on the Internet, or just the integrated Windows feature - press PrintScreen to make a screenshot, then open any image editor, e.g. Paint, press Ctrl+V to paste, save it and upload it to http://imageshack.us/ , or http://imagevenue.com/ for example. Do not place large screenshots in the forum, use the links, or thumbnails instead. Please use the English language for screenshots, you can use /Lng=English command line parameter.
• Try to reproduce a bug with default settings and without plugins. To do this use these command line parameters (your old setting files will be preserved):
/N /NewIni=FreeCommanderTest.ini /NoPlugins /Lng=English
• Do not post bugs of the old (2009) version here, try the new XE version instead.
• Do not start the new topics in "Resolved Bugs, Issues, Requests" forum.
Marek / Dreamer
Bugs and issues.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest