- Make sure you use the latest version of FreeCommander.
- Report a bug only if it has appeared repeatedly.
- Describe the steps to reproduce a bug (if possible).
- Report the FreeCommander version and operating system. E.g. "FreeCommander XE 2014 Build 650, Windows 7 SP1 64-bit".
- Sometimes it's useful to make a screenshot of the problem. You can use the integrated FreeCommander feature (menu > Tools > Desktop Snapshot), or one of many free tools available on the Internet, or just the integrated Windows feature - press PrintScreen to make a screenshot, then open any image editor, e.g. Paint, press Ctrl+V to paste, save it and upload it to https://www.imageupload.co.uk/ , or https://imageshack.us/ for example. Do not place large screenshots in the forum, use the links, or thumbnails instead. Please use the English language for screenshots, you can use /Lng=English command line parameter.
- Try to reproduce a bug with default settings and without plugins. To do this use these command line parameters (your custom setting files will be preserved):
/N /NewIni=FreeCommanderTest.ini /NoPlugins /Lng=English
- Do not post bugs of the old (2009) version here, try the new XE version instead.
- Do not start the new topics in "Resolved Bugs, Issues, Requests" forum.
Marek / Dreamer