favorites sorting problem

Bugs and issues.
Dooey

favorites sorting problem

#1 Post by Dooey » 09.04.2016, 21:16

Hello there!
with the favorites you can add a favorite via the command "add active and inactive panel folder". Assume you just did that. You then go into the Favorites edit window and you ordain with that favorites couple the detail view with sorting after names ascending for both panels. You close the favorites edit window by clicking the OK button. So far so good. If you now fire the favorite couple you will discover that the sorting algorithm is descending. If you go into the favorites edit window you can see that the descending buttons are activated accordingly. If you then again select the ascending buttons and exit via OK button, you are fine. This last step may be a temporary fix but the bug itself is somewhat annoying and it would be great if this could be fixed. Thanks.
The fc version is 715 portable.

Marek
Author
Author

Re: favorites sorting problem

#2 Post by Marek » 10.04.2016, 09:58

I have tried to reproduce the problem but it seems to work OK for me.

Dooey

Re: favorites sorting problem

#3 Post by Dooey » 13.04.2016, 22:48

I found out you have to explicitely select the sorting button. If you don't do that the default is descending, even with the name column. You can be led astray to not select the ascending button at all as it is displayed as if it were selected.
To be on the safe side you have to press twice the ascending button: 1) ASC button not selected, 2) ASC button effectively selected and sorting algorithm running fine.
This procedure is somewhat intricate. Can the favorites adding be facilitated? Thank you!