- connect the cell phone (MTP device)
- go to cell phone path in FC
- switch to any other window/program, e.g. web browser
- disconnect the cell phone
- switch back to FC / click within the cell phone panel area
- error dialog is displayed, correct
- now click OK or [x] to close dialog
= dialog is closed, but it's re-opened immediately
- now click OK or [x] several times
= still the same, endless error dialog
Sometimes I had even two dialogs and the loading screen.
Workaround (at least for me) is holding the Esc key for a few seconds, or (of course) re-connecting the cell phone/MTP device.
FC 748 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit.
Bugs and issues.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests