Bugs and issues.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 11.08.2014, 22:31
When searching for files, it doesn't seem possible to open multiple files at once from the search results window.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a folder with multiple .txt files
- Do a search on the folder for *.txt files
- Select all files from the search results
- Press 'F4' key to open the files with custom editor
The result of this is that only the last selected file gets opened in the custom editor instead of all of the selected files. As far as I know this has always been the behaviour, but I'm using build 755.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests