Upcoming features shortlist ?

Discussion, questions and support.
Fad

Upcoming features shortlist ?

#1 Post by Fad » 24.11.2007, 12:19

I think there used to be a thread which had a list of bugs and feature requests that were actively being worked on, or at least were on the shortlist.....it seems to have gone. (or I can`t find it).

Is there any place where we can check which new features and bug fixes are being worked on at the present time ?

The reason I ask this is because there are so many feature requests (and possible "bug" fixes) mentioned, there is no way of knowing which of these MAY be implemented in the future or are not being considered at all.

I was thinking of two in particular today, the "No To All" copy issue (because I ran into that problem again today), and the combined dropdown drive box feature.....

I was just interested to know what the situation was with these two points, but it applies to other things as well.

I must specify I was only interested to know IF and not WHEN things are being considered though, I am sure Marek is busy enough doing other things :D

Marek
Author
Author

#2 Post by Marek » 25.11.2007, 21:15

Hi Fad,

you are right, I am really very busy :).
This is my plan for the next time:
- in 7-10 days I want release the version 2007.10a (bug fixes)
- in 2008 I plan to release 2 versions
The most important subjects for me for 2008 are a FTP and the own file operations. So, I think, the Problem with "No To All" will be removed with the own file operations.

Fad

#3 Post by Fad » 26.11.2007, 15:25

Thanks for the information Marek....

looking forward patiently for the future releases & features.