TerraCopy - Copy & Rename not working

Discussion, questions and support.
JoeBenecke

TerraCopy - Copy & Rename not working

#1 Post by JoeBenecke » 20.11.2011, 03:07

Hi,

I've been using Free Commander for ages, and really love the Program. Now I integrated Terra Copy with the method suggested here ...

viewtopic.php?t=1091

So I inserted the following lines in the ini-file...

FileMovePrg=C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe Move *%ActivSelAsFile% "%InactivDir%"
FileCopyPrg=C:\Program Files\TeraCopy\TeraCopy.exe Copy *%ActivSelAsFile% "%InactivDir%"

Copying works great now, there is just one small problem: If i copy or move a single file, and Free Commander asks me for the destination I can change the filename for the new file in the same go. With the normal Windows Copy Handler the new (copied) file is created unter the changed file-name I entered. When I switched to TeraCopy as Copy handler, this is not working any more, the filename remains unchanged. I used that copy&rename-feature quite often and miss it a bit now...

I think the syntax of the FileMovePrg&FileCopyPrg is not 100% the same as the (virtual one) used for Windows Copy Handler ... The Variable "%InactiveDir%" should simply be somethink like "%CopyTarget%" ... As the Rename&Copy works with the original Handler i am pretty sure the correct variable exists - but how is it named?!

Has anyone an idea what I could change?!

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Joe