How to log off from an FTP session?

Discussion, questions and support.
jrsva

How to log off from an FTP session?

#1 Post by jrsva » 28.02.2012, 08:11

I just discovered the FTP function in FC. It was easy to set up and log in to my server and I have several more servers to add. I'm looking forward to using this feature but I cannot see any means to log off after a session is complete. I don't want to leave it open indefinitely. Eventually I just closed FC and reopened it but this should not be necessary. What to do?

BTW, the search feature in this forum is not working. I searched for "FTP" in the Subject line and got no results. Just scanning down the list turned up 3 instances on page one.
Best Regards, JRS
XE 2016 Build 717 64-bit donor, Win10 Pro

Karol

Re: How to log off from an FTP session?

#2 Post by Karol » 28.02.2012, 10:19

On the forum main site "Board index" you can find "custom google search".
I have found it for "ftp" searching:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3516

jrsva

Re: How to log off from an FTP session?

#3 Post by jrsva » 28.02.2012, 15:46

OK, thanks for the search tip, Karol. I tried the Custom Google Search and it worked fine, easily locating the thread you provided the link for, so I also have my answer for logging off.

I was using the search feature in the upper right, where it says "FAQ, Search, Members, UCP." That search does NOT work to locate "FTP" in the subject line, so there is still a bug at work.

Also, I should point out that the FC Help file does not list FTP as a subject. That would be a useful addition.
Best Regards, JRS
XE 2016 Build 717 64-bit donor, Win10 Pro