Two Vertical Toolbars please, splitter bar being one of them

Suggestions and feature requests.
FCLover

Two Vertical Toolbars please, splitter bar being one of them

#1 Post by FCLover » 12.03.2014, 07:45

i have placed quite a few command buttons in the address bar. They are eating up my address path, hiding root as well as intermediate subfolders for a long directory path. Say I am in Drive:\<folder>\<subfolder1>\<subfolder2>\<subfolder3>.....\<subfolder6> Now I cannot click on subfolder3 to get there as its hidden by the buttons. I have to repeatedly double click to go up one level to get there. As an alternate idea I suggest having two toolbars vertically, the current splitter bar can be the toolbar for right pane and create a new toolbar (exactly like the splitter bar) on the left edge of left pane. I also find this arrangement more ergonomic as looking for buttons to click on the left is more comfortable than on the top. Also the present addressbar buttons are too small (no option to increase the icon size),and adding the option to increase the icon size would eat up the address path even more. Splitter bar icons are comfortably large. So having two splitter bar is a perfect solution, I think. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Dreamer
Site Admin

Re: Two Vertical Toolbars please, splitter bar being one of

#2 Post by Dreamer » 12.03.2014, 15:40

+1

Perhaps as alternative to this - or as workaround, option to have two columns of icons in the splitter bar would be nice.