Separators for Favorite Toolbars

Suggestions and feature requests.
Forez

Separators for Favorite Toolbars

#1 Post by Forez » 26.10.2016, 14:03

I would like to request the ability to add some kind of separators in Favorite Toolbars

Right now I have only two ways of moving my icons to the desired spot

A] Place the icons in the desired place inside the toolbar and then place favorite toolbars in the desired place on top of FreeCommander and then lock them. Unfortunately this does not work. In time, my toolbars get more or less rearranged [while still being locked], which is probably the fault of always docked on top off the screen Winamp and of how my monitor resizes various windows when it is turned off while the system is still running. My short toolbars with 1 icon [a workaround to make them more pop out among others] are simply moved in between longer toolbars; and also the free space between them is changed

B] Add empty icons [without instruction or even a name]. Unfortunately, after accidentally clicking such an icon [which sometimes happen], a Windows Explorer windows pops out

The Splitter already has option for putting Separator in it- I can put them as many as I want, even adjacent to each other

joby_toss

Re: Separators for Favorite Toolbars

#2 Post by joby_toss » 26.10.2016, 19:26

You can add separators also to your Favorite toolbars. You can have multiple categories or many toolbars with different positions also.

Forez

#3 Post by Forez » 26.10.2016, 20:31

joby_toss wrote:You can add separators also to your Favorite toolbars. You can have multiple categories or many toolbars with different positions also.
The Splitter simply mislead med- it has Separator as a separate icon, and not hidden under something else. I just missed that

Thank you for the info

Forez

#4 Post by Forez » 26.10.2016, 20:49

So my request would be, to implement a separate icon for the the Separator and Category in this place

As my example shows, there is no point in hiding them; in keeping a duality between Splitter toolbar an user Favorite toolbars