Color Scheme filters on the show items has just white background-Multirename and search features

Suggestions and feature requests.
mauimaui

Color Scheme filters on the show items has just white background-Multirename and search features

#1 Post by mauimaui » 20.11.2017, 12:36

I changed completly color scheme of my customized Freeecommander by black scheme.

When I use CTRL+Y to apply a filter to show single kind of files, I can't change his white default background shown in case of filters, so it's hard to read the items inside.
Neither is possible to change the colors of the command line, or in the little box where I select my filters by CTRL+Y.

2)
Although windows doesn't recognize upcase letters about filenames and directories could be useful during items search have a chekbox where search function will be case sensitive.
2B)
Another good function could be have an option to add some instruments by costumers in search results interface CTRL+F as example put there icons to get filename about found items on the clipboard get path and filename on clipboard or just filename without extension and so on.

3)
In multireaname CTRL+M could be useful to change also a single file by editmode (example by double click), without exit from this multirename interface I tried to get the properties by right click on the file shown on multirename interface, and change the single name from there, but when I reloaded the items by reload key on this interface it didn't reload the new name.

FreeCommander XE 2017 Build 740 32-bit public

Karol

Re: Color Scheme filters on the show items has just white background-Multirename and search features

#2 Post by Karol » 20.11.2017, 13:47

Another good function could be have an option to add some instruments by costumers in search results interface CTRL+F as example put there icons to get filename about found items on the clipboard get path and filename on clipboard or just filename without extension and so on.
Have you checked Edit menu?
In multireaname CTRL+M could be useful to change also a single file by editmode (example by double click), without exit from this multirename interface I tried to get the properties by right click on the file shown on multirename interface, and change the single name from there, but when I reloaded the items by reload key on this interface it didn't reload the new name.
Check menu File - Edit and lock.

mauimaui

Re: Color Scheme filters on the show items has just white background-Multirename and search features

#3 Post by mauimaui » 20.11.2017, 15:42

<<<< In multireaname CTRL+M could be useful to change also a single file by editmode (example by double click), without exit from this multirename interface I tried to get the properties by right click on the file shown on multirename interface, and change the single name from there, but when I reloaded the items by reload key on this interface it didn't reload the new name. >>>>

<Check menu File - Edit and lock.
I tried via File menu' of multirename interface and about to rename the single file, it works.
But then when the interface reload all items isn't possible to rename all file all in one; due to the fact the renamed single file I already did before doesn't have anymore any result, and disappear in new name section of this interface.

2)
I know that in edit menu in search file CTRL-F at the end of this menu there are functions to get as text the name of found results in clipboard and is even possible to use SHIFT+ALT+INS or ALT+INS to load clipboard.
I Think could be useful to customize single tools like find or multirename with icon key functions to reach quicly, easier and directly some different functions.

Z) Ok maybe many people doesn't need those functions, I don't know, anyway to get those functions like customize order commands, remove functions or add new functions on standard drop-down menu, or create new drop-down menu by users, add new icon buttons on internal tool interfaces as enhance customization could be available through a plugin.