Multi rename extension improvement

Suggestions and feature requests.
Forez

Multi rename extension improvement

#1 Post by Forez » 22.11.2017, 19:34

I would like to have another option for the extension field in the Multi rename Window. Two to be precise

Right now under the blue triangle there is a list of three options: [e], [e,x], [e,x,y]

The [e] "code" just uses the original extension. How about making it possible to use the original extension but at the same time to tell FC renaming tool to change [if necessary] capital letters to lower case; and the other way around?

I use old version of ACDSee, which performs format conversions resulting with capital letters in the extension. And then I have to change those extensions in FC, by writing the same extensions in the box located under the Settings > Pattern > File extension - but without using capital letters. If I would have an option named like [elc] or shortened even to [el], I would just have it as a default one and would not have to do anything else [at least in regards to that issue]

Forez

Re: Multi rename extension improvement

#3 Post by Forez » 29.11.2017, 14:22

If only my choice could be remembered in that field, without any additional selecting / clicking after opening of the Multi Rename window: http://forum.freecommander.com/viewtopi ... =20&t=8296

I would have constantly "Extension lowercase" and would bot have to bother my mind with this

Dreamer
Site Admin

Re: Multi rename extension improvement

#4 Post by Dreamer » 29.11.2017, 20:42

Menu > Options > Start with last used settings.