pdf thumbs

Discussion and questions - donor version.
pezulimi

pdf thumbs

#1 Post by pezulimi » 03.02.2021, 13:33

After Sherry left I laid in bed naked and thought about what just happened. I couldn’t believe I just had a fantastic blowjob from a sexy 30 year old woman and it left me feeling pretty tired. Soon I was fast asleep and not surprisingly I dreamt about fucking Sherry. In my dream we were both naked and she was on top of me bouncing up and down on my cock. Just as I was about to cum she started shaking my arm and asking me to wake up for some reason.

Just then I woke up to find Melanie Blane looking down at me and stroking my arm. “Hi there handsome,” she said. “Sorry to wake you but I didn’t want you to miss dinner.”

“I appreciate that Melanie,” I said https://livesex.bar .

Looking down at me she said, “It looks like you were having a really nice dream.” It was then I noticed I had a huge hard on that was making a tent out of the top sheet.

“Oh shit,” I said. “I apologize for that. If you give me a minute I’ll just get dressed and meet you outside my door.”

Melanie went to the door, locked it then sat down on the edge of my bed and said, “I have a better idea,” as she pulled back the cover freeing my rock hard cock. “My oh my, you certainly have a nice cock David. It’s been quite a long time since I’ve been with a man,” and she started stroking my cock. She leaned down and kissed me as she continued stroking my dick.

I said, “I’d love to help you but I’m not sure if we’ll get into trouble so we’ll need to keep this secret for now. Can I trust you to do that?”

“I can assure you I never fuck and tell David so right now I need you to fuck me,” she said as she started to unbutton her silky blouse then she removed her bra releasing her D cup sized tits. Given her age, gravity had caused them to sag but they were still nice and full. She then slipped out of her pants and underwear and slid into bed with me https://sexchat.bar .

We continued kissing as we stroked each others bodies. She was in really nice shape and was quite thin with an hourglass figure. She had a little belly but was really sexy. I then positioned her on her back and started sucking her tits. “Oh yes David I love that. It feels so good.” After sucking on her tits for a while I started to plant kisses down her belly making my way to her pussy which was framed with a nice patch of blonde/gray hair. As I started flicking my tongue on her clit she gasped, “Oh David, I have never had anyone do this to me before! It feels so good. MMMMMM.”

After licking her pussy to get her nice and wet I positioned my cock outside of her pussy and said, “If you liked that you’re going to love this,” as I buried the length of my cock into her pussy.

“Oh my God David,” she cried. “You take my breath away! Fuck me hard and treat me like a slut! You’re cock feels so good!” I started to fuck her with long slow strokes then I pulled out so just the head was in her pussy. I held it there to tease her and she cried out, “Oh please, put it back in me David. I need your cock so bad.”

After teasing her a bit longer I said, “Is this what you want” as I buried my cock deep into her and fucked her hard.

“God yes, just like that! Fuck my pussy hard David!” Her pussy felt amazing as her juices flowed freely down onto the bed. I couldn’t believe I didn’t want to come to this place but had no way of knowing what kind of welcome I’d get. As I continued to fuck her I sucked on her nipples. “Fuck, yes David. That feels so good,” she cried.

She moaned as I continued t fuck her but I wanted to admire her sweet ass so I removed my cock from her soaking wet pussy, flipped her onto her stomach and said, “Get on your hands and knees Melanie. It’s time for some doggy style fucking.”

She did as I asked and I again buried my cock into her pussy. This position allowed me to go even deeper but I wanted to enjoy her pussy for as long as possible so I started with long slow strokes.

“Oh I love the feeling as your cock slides in and out of me like that David. I’ve never been fucked like this before. It feels so good!” I moved one hand up so I could pinch her nipple between my fingers then moved my other hand between her legs to work on her engorged clit. “Oh no, it’s too much pleasure David,” she cried. “You’re going to make me cum if you keep doing that.

She started wildly bucking her ass against my cock as I was buried deep in her pussy. I pinched her nipple harder and flicked her clit faster as she cried out, “Oh fuck David, I’m cumming! Please fuck me hard now. Give me that wonderful cock!

I let go of her tit and clit so I could grab her by both hips to help fuck her pussy as she asked which put her over the edge. “Yes, David, yes! Just like that. Oh fuck I’m cumming right now! MMMMMMMM!”

Her entire body shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure spread from her soaking pussy. As she began to cum I buried the length of my cock deep into her pussy and enjoyed the feeling of her spasming on my cock. Her juices continued to flow down her legs onto the bed as she came then she collapsed onto her stomach https://sexcam.bar .

After several minutes she whispered, “My God, I have never had sex like that before in my life. You are amazing. I want to make you cum too now. What can I do for you?”

“You don’t need to do anything at all Melanie,” I said. “It was hard for me to keep from cumming but I wanted to make sure I took care of you. Now it’s my turn.” I started to fuck her hard again because we’d been at it for a good half hour and didn’t want anyone to come looking for me. Her pussy felt amazing as it gripped my shaft and I admired her nice round ass.

“Some day I’ll let you suck my cock but today I want to fill your pussy with my cum,” I said as I began to feel my second orgasm of the day slowly start to build. I slowed my strokes to prolong the pleasure and with one final stroke I buried my cock deep into her as it began spewing cum deep into her pussy. “Fuck I’m cumming now! MMMMMM! Oh Melanie it feels so fucking good!” Wave after wave of cum filled her pussy and as my orgasm finally finished I also collapsed onto the bed next to her.

Melanie leaned over to give me a long sensuous kiss and said, “You sure know how to make a woman feel good David. Now that I know what you can do I think I may need to sneak into your room every night. I’m sure there are a lot of things you could teach me.”

“That sounds great to me Melanie,” I said. “You’re quite the dish and I’d love to have a regular date with you. Right now though we’d better get dressed and get down to dinner.”

“Shit, I almost forgot about dinner,” she said. “All that fucking had made me really hungry so let’s go.”

After we got washed and dressed I said, “Remember to act normal at dinner. This needs to stay between the two of us.”

“Of course,” she said. “I wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing.”

To be continued…
Last edited by pezulimi on 18.05.2021, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamer
Site Admin

Re: pdf thumbs

#2 Post by Dreamer » 03.02.2021, 20:20

You should install Adobe Acrobat or another PDF viewer, non-portable version, if you already have PDF viewer installed, which program is it? Do you have PDF thumbnails in WIndows Explorer?

Danielsan

Re: pdf thumbs

#3 Post by Danielsan » 18.02.2021, 15:36

Looks like I found the answer...

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/e ... lorer.html

Everything works but PDF thumbs are taking a lot of time to be generated, probably depends by size of the files, mine are mostly super-weight catalogs... :cry: