New Bug

Discussion and questions - donor version.
mr

New Bug

#1 Post by mr » 15.09.2011, 16:12

Hi Marek.
The latest is the greatest. I really appreciate the fix on the RMB - as fast as the previous version. Also appreciate that settings are saved between revs. I'm now using XE Alpha instead of the released version.
However, I found a nasty bug in 553. The locked tabs do not hold the directory that was assigned when the tab was locked.
The behavior is inconsistent, but both basic navigation and also 'Alt+Click to open in opposite pane' will (sometimes) change the directory in a locked tab. Sometimes double clicking will restore the original directory to the locked tab, other times not.
Another observation is that sometimes clicking in a sub dir of a locked tab will open that dir in a new tab.
WinXP x64
Thanks.

HeiWoMa

Re: New Bug

#2 Post by HeiWoMa » 16.09.2011, 12:48

Another observation is that sometimes clicking in a sub dir of a locked tab will open that dir in a new tab.
I have the same. Win7 x64.
I run all locked tabs with the setting "Lock-navigation to subfolders". Since I have set all my Tabs starting in the root of a drive (e.g. N:\) never a new tab should be opened. But I also found no red line When and Why it happens. On some Tabs it happens never on other tabs it happens several times a day. On these Tabs also the History is broken, it shows the History of all tabs even when set to have "Folder history per tab".
-- Regards, HeiWoMa --
Run FC on: Win10 x64 (English), Win10 x64 (German), Win7 x64 (German)