give separate option to restore default "colors/fonts"

Discussion and questions - donor version.
vsrawat

give separate option to restore default "colors/fonts"

#1 Post by vsrawat » 08.11.2012, 09:41

601 on w7
I was fiddling with windows performance and set it to "best performance".

that brought the ugly brown old time look to entire windows and all applications.

In fc also, it changed all the colors.

There was a bug also: in that setting the selecting folder name in left pane folder tree was appearing "black on black", so couldn't read the name of the folder. such a selection should not be anywhere.

trying to resolve that, I opened settings and changed colors of various things to get rid of that black on black. I could change, no problem in that.

but, then, after a few days, I reverted to windows7 for "best appearance" getting back my all colors, with aero preview and all that, including the multiple colors in fc.

however, whatever colors I had changed in fc, those are stuck. I don't remember what previous colors were there, and I can't manually set it back to the previous exact default color.

there is no setting to just restore the color of one or all color options (background, foreground).

fc gives option to restore default settings, but I guess that will change entire fc to as-supplied, I don't want that.

I just want all colors and fonts attributes in fc to be reverted to as-supplied.

Please consider whether such option can be given at each setting causing font/color change, and may be an all encompassing setting to reset all colors/ fonts of fc to as-supplied.

Thanks.
--
Rawat