Using newest public beta no folder history is retained

Discussion and questions - donor version.
macatk

Using newest public beta no folder history is retained

#1 Post by macatk » 22.10.2013, 04:39

well as the title states using newest public beta no folder history is retained and I setup settings/view/folder tabs keep folder tabs history per tab checked. This was working on the prior setup with older beta. once close program all folder history is gone. Not sure if the the new behavior but I really like having all the history there so any way to get it back?

kabluiii

Re: Using newest public beta no folder history is retained

#2 Post by kabluiii » 25.12.2013, 13:17

I'd like to second the request for this issue to be looked at. I don´t use tabs, and for quite some time I struggled with this issue: whenever I started FC XE, the history was gone. Today I decided to search the forum and found that I have to uncheck "Folder history per tab" for the history to be loaded on program start. Probably there are many other users who also have the same problem, and I'm almost sure that this is not the intended behavior.

Marek, thanks for the great program. What I mentioned above is just a small quirk.

joby_toss

Re: Using newest public beta no folder history is retained

#3 Post by joby_toss » 25.12.2013, 14:58

I have "Folder history per tab" option checked and history works fine across sessions (FC XE portable on Win7x64).