- Border bottom line option has been added in version 795.
- Color scheme menu icon support has been added in version 795 (more info below).
- New color schemes created from version 795 are compatible from this version.
- "Color Schemas", used in the release 770, have been changed to "Color Schemes", it is more accurate term.
This topic is for color schemes only, please follow these basic rules:
- Before you start creating and uploading a color scheme, read the Color Schemes - Guide topic
- One color scheme per post, if you have multiple files, create multiple posts
- For any comments, requests, or issues reporting use the Color Schemes - Discussion topic
- Download the file .colors
- Download the small image file .png (if available)
- Unzip (or copy) the file(s) into the FreeCommander Settings subfolder “ColorSchemes”
- Select the color scheme from the main menu > View > Color schemes
- Create a png image file with the size 20x20 pixels with 2 most common colors, or create a copy of included png file and edit this file.
- Rename the png file to the same name as the color scheme name (.colors file).
- Place the png file to the Settings\ColorSchemes folder.
Hint: To display the screenshot in full size, click the image, or middle click to open in new tab.
General color(s): White (same as in default installation)
General color(s): Dark grey
Optimized for: Flat symbols
Marek / Dreamer