- use default settings
- set Dark grey flat default color scheme (or other dark color scheme)
- open quick viewer for left panel, ctrl+q
= splitter color is white (or light grey)
I think this is wrong, because the other splitters have a dark grey color - main splitter, tree splitter, and favorites splitter.
- open Settings, F12 and click ok
- quick viewer splitter color is changed to dark grey - correct
- close and re-open quick viewer, press ctrl+q twice
= splitter color is changed to white again
It's another reason why I think it's a bug and the white color is wrong here.
Splitter color is better visible with the text files, or [..] item and using this option:
- Settings > view > viewer > align in panel > "top"
It's the same with the option "Splitter hot spot visible" for quick viewer.
FC 818 donor, Windows 10 1909.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests