- use default settings
- in FC right click the shortcut with unavailable path* and select "Open with FreeCommander"
- new duplicate tab is created on inactive panel
- error dialog is shown "The system cannot find the path specified..."
- click OK
= new duplicate tab is not closed on inactive panel (I think it should be closed)
- close the new duplicate tab manually
- it works
* You can create such shortcut for network path, external disk, USB Flash Drive, or smartphone - just create shortcut to any folder and unplug the device.
I had also a problem, that it was impossible to close the new duplicate tab with middle click or Ctrl+W and whole FC was freezing, if the duplicate tab was Recycle bin, but I can't reproduce it anymore.
FC 822, Windows 10 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests