- settings F12 > Programs > Default action
- create new item for *.mp3, path for AIMP.exe (or another program, different as default)
- %ActivSel% as Parameters
- focus/select 1 mp3 file and press Enter
- file is opened in desired program = correct
- select 2 or more mp3 files and press Enter
= files are opened in default program, not in desired - and just 1 file is opened, they are not added to playlist as multiple files
If the same options / items are used for tab "Viewers", opening multiple files using F3 works good, even more than 15.
FC 822, Windows 10 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests