- use default settings, probably not needed
- disable "Use blocking transfer" option
- drag&drop one file, or multiple files, or one subfolder to any other subfolder (within the same panel)
- item is moved to this subfolder, correctly
- drag&drop multiple subfolders (2 or more), or multiple files and one folder to any other subfolder (within the same panel)
= items are copied to this subfolder (they should be moved)
With "Use blocking transfer" option enabled it works good, it works good also in Windows Explorer.
FC 826 64-bit donor portable, Windows 10 64-bit 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests