- use default settings, probably not needed
- in the Settings > File/folder operations > General tab set "Use FreeCommander" for Copy and Move.
- in the Settings > File/folder operations > Drag&drop tab disable the option "Use blocking transfer".
- set any path with the same drive, different path for left and right panel
- drag&drop any file or folder to the other panel, or the same panel - to free space while holding the Alt key
- icon is changed to blue arrow - used for "create link"
- release the mouse button
= FC Copy dialog is shown (incorrect)
- press the Run or Queue button
= item is copied to the other panel (item link/shortcut should be created instead)
When using a different drive for the other panel, copy operation is used and it works
EDIT: OK, so it looks it's the same, also if the option "Use blocking transfer" is enabled.
FC 826 64-bit donor portable, Windows 10 64-bit 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests