- use default options
- activate dark grey default color scheme, or any other dark color scheme
- "show drag image" option is enabled
- place any image to one subfolder and any video in another subfolder
- try to drag the files one by one and press Escape to cancel it
- file image is shown, correct
- now use plain view, so the both files are visible
- drag image or video file to another panel
= file image is not shown
Tested with many videos and images, it works if plain view is not used, but it's broken if plain view is enabled, always, with the same files.
FC 830 64-bit donor, Windows 10 2004 64-bit.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests