- use NC-mode
- create toolbar buttons for "focus previous item" and "focus next item" and "focus newest file"
- enable quick viewer, ctrl+q
- go to folder with images
- focus [..] item
- press the "focus newest file" button
- quick viewer and status bar info are updated correctly
- now press the "focus next item" button
= quick viewer and status bar info are NOT updated
I'm not sure if it's a bug, when using Ctrl+arrow keys quick viewer is not updated either, but in the NC-mode current item can be only focused, not also selected as without NC-mode.
Anyway, since it works good with "focus newest file" option, perhaps it's possible to fix it, using the same way.
FC 831, Windows 10 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests