- use default settings
- disable option "Close tab on doubleclick"
- enable option "With click on the active tab - change to the last active"
- on the left panel create 2 tabs and lock first tab
- go to second tab
- go to first locked tab and change path, go to subfolder or go up
- now double click the tab to go to locked path
- now click the first tab once to use option "With click on the active tab - change to the last active"
= tab is not changed, not switched to second tab
FC 831 donor, Windows 10 2004.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests