- use default settings
- go to folder with some subfolders and files inside
- create file test.txt in any subfolder
- go back to main folder, file test.txt should not be listed
- use plain view, ctrl+b
- use quick view, ctrl+y and type "test"
- focus file test.txt with arrows or mouse
- disable quick filter, ctrl+y
= focus is lost, other file is focused
Focus is not lost if not using plain view, just quick view enable, disable.
FC 831 64-bit donor, Windows 10 2004 64-bit.
Bugs and issues - current donor version.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests