621 - PDF Viewer Will Not Close

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
bobad

621 - PDF Viewer Will Not Close

#1 Post by bobad » 18.05.2013, 14:47

When viewing PDF files, neither File|Close nor the red "X" will close the viewer.

Closing FC closes both FC and the PDF viewer.

EDIT: I have also discovered that the quickview window (CTL+Q) will not close when viewing PDF files. It closes fine on other file types.

boeltwit

Re: 621 - PDF Viewer Will Not Close

#2 Post by boeltwit » 18.05.2013, 18:40

bobad wrote:When viewing PDF files, neither File|Close nor the red "X" will close the viewer.

Closing FC closes both FC and the PDF viewer.

EDIT: I have also discovered that the quickview window (CTL+Q) will not close when viewing PDF files. It closes fine on other file types.

The first "When viewing PDF files, neither File|Close nor the red "X" will close the viewer." is working normal in my 621 I can always close the pdf.

But CTL+Q can only close when you view another file and then close, idd not with a pdf, I use Acrobat X Pro not the standard free viewer.

:wink: Bert
Win 8, 64bits FCXE (ex NortonCommander, WindowsCommander, TotalCommander, SpeedCommander)

bobad

#3 Post by bobad » 18.05.2013, 20:30

boeltwit wrote:
bobad wrote: The first "When viewing PDF files, neither File|Close nor the red "X" will close the viewer." is working normal in my 621 I can always close the pdf.
Using Windows 7 X64, and it doesn't work for me.

Is the "Ctrl+Q" behavior normal? I don't think so. Hitting Ctrl+Q toggles the viewer panel fine on all files except PDF. :?:

Thanks,,,

boeltwit

#4 Post by boeltwit » 27.09.2013, 11:30

bobad wrote:
boeltwit wrote:
bobad wrote: The first "When viewing PDF files, neither File|Close nor the red "X" will close the viewer." is working normal in my 621 I can always close the pdf.
Using Windows 7 X64, and it doesn't work for me.

Is the "Ctrl+Q" behavior normal? I don't think so. Hitting Ctrl+Q toggles the viewer panel fine on all files except PDF. :?:

Thanks,,,
@bobad,

in 634 with the PDF viewer (Accrobat X Pro): I can use Ctrl+Q now and the File | Close and red X, so all works now.
:) Bert
Win 8, 64bits FCXE (ex NortonCommander, WindowsCommander, TotalCommander, SpeedCommander)