Selected Location of Second Custom Toolbar Cannot Be Saved

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
thisguycecil

Selected Location of Second Custom Toolbar Cannot Be Saved

#1 Post by thisguycecil » 24.05.2016, 06:19

Hello.

Running FCXE64 v723 on Win7 Pro. I think my problem pre-dates the current build because it was evident even in v720.

The second custom toolbar (B) that I create, even with only one item, will always revert back to a position below the first toolbar (A), and over to the far left. It likes to be anchored there after closing and re-opening the app, despite manually dragging it to the right of the first custom toolbar A (which is the top toolbar row) before saving the settings.

However, if a third custom toolbar (C) were to be created, even with only one item, that third one will stay in position after manually dragging it to the right of the first custom toolbar A (which is the top toolbar row).

So my workaround, to get another custom toolbar to be on the same first row as the original custom tooolbar A, is to create two additional toolbars, B and C. Then populate toolbar B with a dummy item, populate toolbar C with my real items, then hide toolbar B, then save the settings.

My overall objective is simply to have custom toolbar A always present, but occasionally show a second custom toolbar to the right of it. Preserves screen real estate by not having a second toolbar row.

Can someone else validate whether they can reproduce this problem? Thanks a lot.

--------------
Regards, Cecil