To the developer

Bugs and issues.
peterfc

To the developer

#1 Post by peterfc » 22.11.2014, 12:30

The thread "Quick filter and folders" needs your attention. If it gets not your attention for another week, and independently of my posts being deleted or not in the meantime, I'll make sure people over the web will know that the developer of this buggy program likes it that way. I'm completely fed up with your ignoring bugs and have your fanboys saying instead, No problems over here.

I've spent too much time with FC in order to just move away without further bothering, so I'll happily invest some more hours to let people know, in case.

user8899

Re: To the developer

#2 Post by user8899 » 22.11.2014, 12:55

peterfc wrote:The thread "Quick filter and folders" needs your attention. If it gets not your attention for another week, and independently of my posts being deleted or not in the meantime, I'll make sure people over the web will know that the developer of this buggy program likes it that way. I'm completely fed up with your ignoring bugs and have your fanboys saying instead, No problems over here.

I've spent too much time with FC in order to just move away without further bothering, so I'll happily invest some more hours to let people know, in case.
Dude, apparently there are priorities in place and it takes time to test all bug claims and come up with a solutions. And there's still a lot to do to improve FC. Patience.

afh

Re: To the developer

#3 Post by afh » 22.11.2014, 14:41

user8899 wrote:
peterfc wrote:The thread "Quick filter and folders" needs your attention. If it gets not your attention for another week, and independently of my posts being deleted or not in the meantime, I'll make sure people over the web will know that the developer of this buggy program likes it that way. I'm completely fed up with your ignoring bugs and have your fanboys saying instead, No problems over here.

Dude, apparently there are priorities in place and it takes time to test all bug claims and come up with a solutions. And there's still a lot to do to improve FC. Patience.
You should also consider donating some money in order to accelerate the development of this software ;)