Is it possible to add some keyboard shortcuts in copy/move dialog to ease editing of filename/filepath?
For example (as in totalcommander):
1. pressing [Ctrl+Home] in copy/move dialog moves text cursor in Target field to beginning of filename (now it moves text cursor to beginning of fullpath, like pressing just Home button).
2. pressing [Ctrl+End] in copy/move dialog moves text cursor in Target field to end of filename (NOT the extension).
3. pressing [F5] in copy/move dialog changes selection in Target field sequentially between:
- select fullpath with filename and file extension;
- select just filename without file extension;
- select filename with file extension;
4. pressing [Ctrl+Backspace] in copy/move dialog removing from filepath in Target field last folder (meaning "Copy/move file N levels higher from initial").
Before [Ctrl+Backspace] Target file path "D:\FOLDER_ONE\FOLDER_TWO\FILE_ONE.EXT"
After first [Ctrl+Backspace]: "D:\FOLDER_ONE\FILE_ONE.EXT"
After second [Ctrl+Backspace]: "D:\FILE_ONE.EXT"
Suggestions and feature requests.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests